The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

7
Saturday, July 21, 2012

14dld9s
TIME TO PLAY A CLASSIC.

50
Hell fucking yea. There are no current games out right now that have caught my interest. Still fucking waiting on Pokemon B&W 2 and Final Fantasy Verses 13. When the fuck is that coming out anyway? Other than that, all I see is fucking Visual Novels and “social” games..fucking boring. So I guess I’ll just have to go back in time~ drip02 
Back in the olden days where RPGs had a story so good, you could over look the graphic and a battle system that was new and fresh. Ah..I wish I could go back to that magical time where I could play anything and be enthralled with it. Now there’s just too many dull rpgs. ;.;  Unless someone is willing to point some good ones in my direction, I’ll just be playing these. Life is sweet. 02_06