I went to a pool party today.
I was actually somewhat surprised that I was invited because I don’t know Chris too well. He’s nice for letting me go. Isis is so sweet. It was nice. This is probably the first time I really got out the house this summer and surprisingly, I didn’t melt. Heheh. A lot of the people were people I really like (Briona
, David&Kim, Huascar, Jules, and of course Manny. :P ) So I didn’t feel too embarrassed or awkward! I’m really proud of Egypt because she was making funny jokes and making everyone laugh that whole time~ She’s always fun to be around. So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, today was a success. I love the water so much. I gotta go to the beach sometime soon. (BUT FIRST) Work out. Heehee.
The only thing that bothers me is that I fucking should of say Happy Birthday to Chris! I wanted to but the fuck I don’t know why I’m so afraid to talk to people I don’t know. I feel so ungrateful and lame. FUCK. D: /facepalm/
Stupid.
Anyway..I have a lot to do. My room seems to have gotten a life of it’s own. It’s just like a fucking jungle in there and it’s killing me. It’s a fairly spacey room too..but there’s just like..one patch of the actual floor, my bed and BAM!..clothes everywhere. It’s a garbage dump of clothes. I don’t even like being there.
So yea. I have to clean that shit up.& it’s not like I can just dump everything in a bag and call it a day. (Like I usually do.) I just have to organize all that shit. It just seems like so much work and I am dreading it but…think of how wonderful it would be to have a ROOM and not a DUMPSTER. Also, that old lady’s voice rings in my head “It’s disgraceful to have a have a messy room.” As much as I want to throw that bag of bones into an oven, she’s got a point. Pile of human ashes or not~ Also, I think Engjell would like to actually see what my room actually looks like. Lol. I really, really really, don’t want to do anything until I get ALL my major tasks sorted out. (My room being the only one I can think of.) So I think that’s what I’ll be doing today/tomorrow.
it’s 5:05. Crap.
I’m taking my self to bed now.
Byebye.