The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Monday Successfully Complete(?)
Monday, February 13, 2012


“Teachers wondered why I didn’t speak up in class. Why would I when I knew how precarious words could be, how betraying they were,
how vulnerable they made you?”
  85
So I guess you could say today was a success.
tumblr_lfwz9kAWPk1qaclwio1_500
No, nothing special happened; it’s just that today went normal for once. No crying in gym class; no paranoia about someone disliking me. Maybe because I suddenly stopped giving a shit. Oh well. ikirap3 
Right now, I really would like to be left alone.
It feels nice. I don’t have to be questioned or doubted this way. I really just cannot be bothered at this time.
My emotions and sociability are closed.
“Not in service.”
I just want to get through this week, rest for a day and then possibly be my upbeat, happy self.
At least…those are my plans.
Anyway…nothing of importance is going on right now. As always, my heart is anxious to get out of that place that some how tortures my thoughts. Am I be dramatic? It’s the truth though. I hate that school. What a miserable, loathsome place..tumblr_ln1nxhqSsw1qcfn0j
I wanna be positive though.
Also~ I’m so happy, I bought my Spellbound lipstick again! I get so many compliments on my lips it’s crazy! I think the color suits me well. Cos I’m tan and shit and the pink complements it. Or something like that. It’s my signature look yo~~kissgsv
87
Oh and this girl named Joselin called me really pretty & said I looked like a doll. It felt really awesome to hear that. I was so happy. I guess you could say it made my day. I wonder if I could make someone’s day by simply giving a complement? Or maybe I get too excited about things? Heehee.
tumblr_lt1j1fQ4t11qhkays (1)
I can’t believe it’s 7:33 already. Shit. Time really is ticking away.
I think I’ll just read my book and watch tv. 65
I need to unwind~
Goodnight.
myavatar170032441