I’m really happy. ☆ Mom let me stay home~ So yea..still home. Heheh. I was getting dressed sluggishly, and she just blurted out with a smirk, “Why not stay and pretend we didn’t know there was school?” I screamed “yeah!” Ripped my uniform off and stuff. I was pretty happy and jumped at the opportunity not to go to that prison school. ~Positive thoughts~
It’s a gloomy but bright day outside. The sun is shining and I’m not used to it at all. Somehow, this all brings bad nostalgia. On the says where I always cut class and ran away from my problems last year, the days were always bright like this. Even though the sun was bright and warm, and the day seemed cheerful, things still felt eerie to me..because I knew I was doing something bad. If that makes any sense. I know I can’t keep hiding lazily like this. I always feel guilt eating at me again. It’s kind of like a small dog at your heels, trying to eat at your ankles. You don’t mind it at first. It seems like nothing..but then, it becomes nothing you can’t ignore and the situation worsens. I don’t even want to think about the removal of my credits. I -n e e d- to get out. So I really have to try to be more careful.
Moving on, there is really no point in sitting in my fears. I already stayed home. Might as well try to relax while I can. I think I’ll just busy myself with editing my diary page, reading or sleeping.
I feel so odd right now. In a dazed and dreamy state. Life is pretty monotonous right now and I can’t say I mind. It feels kind of cozy. I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already. I’m still sluggish and I can feel life going by on fast-forward. I’m being dramatic..aren’t I? I doubt I’m missing much but it sure feels that way.
Heehee. I think I’ll stop here.
Later.
Song Of The Moment~
Andante // Super Junior
“In my room, out the window
Out the interest, as I turn my back
I spend many nights with your memories.”