It’s just another normal day so far. I have aching pain on my legs. I’m not sure why. It hardly bothers me though. Today was okay I guess. I felt really sleeping. I think I’m doing on my own again. Lately I’ve been slipping and caring about others opinions way too much. I think I’m getting back to being stronger. So that no one will bother me. It’s extremely important= for me to not give a fuck~ Especially since High School is crawling with back stabbers and people that stick their damn noses in everyone’s business. It’s bothersome. But I’ve come to the conclusion that it won’t bother me If I don’t care. sjfsflkfjskldgjsdgjk. It’s just hard sometimes.
Also, I’m trying really hard to be positive. A part of me thinks I could try harder though. Instead of saying this day was shitty, or blah, I’ll just say it was okay. Even good! I can’t look down on myself or appearance either.
These are no major changes. Actually, some people are already like this. If I can be like that too..positive and unconcerned with others, I can be so much happier.
That’s all I want in life. To be stronger and more positive in myself. I have so much admiration for girls that just walk off away from a clusterfuck of people, and is truly okay with being by their self. They don’t look lonely or scared. Just really cool~ If I can be stronger, then I can focus more on school and stop hiding. I guess I’m odd. I don’t want anymore friends or to be popular.
I just want to have faith in myself.