The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

c02
Today is Valentine’s Day. I guess it’s another day for me but…I’d like to think that all the people I love; all those who stay by my side are my Valentines! 000000000000a76aa0ani
Which would mean that I’ve got a hell of a lot of Valentines. Tehee~tumblr_lysuxhSKfA1qcfn0j
Yay me~
To make things even better, while I was struggling to get dressed for school my mom came to my room and said, “You can stay home! That’s my Valentines gift to you!” It was awesome. x3 So I ran back to my bed, played video games, and fell back asleep. My mom is the best! Gosh I love her so much. What an amazing feeling that was. Really good day today. So much fun. kaos-whiteusagi03
I need to get my ass back on track with school though.
Thank G O D I have Friday off~ So happy.
I think I’m gonna read in my bed. tumblr_lpzmckx0gQ1qfel73
100901_uphappyday_d_o