It’s been off lately.
Things were improving however. I hung out with Tielyr and the rest. It was so much fun. I laugh so much when I’m by their sides. This just reminds me that I’m not truly alone and true friends are only a text message away~
Despite the cold & miserable February weather, I still had an awesome day. Stephen even gave me great advice and so I’ve decided to stay aloof and uncaring at school. I will continue to keep to myself because I know who my friends are~ Anyway..something terrible happened though. That stupid bitch Cardona filed a complaint to my precious mother because my brothers have been absent to much. Apparently, this is a form of neglect?
Bull. Fucking. Shit.
Excuse me, loathsome dog, insolent piece of scum;
My brothers are 17 fucking years old. They are old enough to make their own damn decisions and if they don’t want to go to that shithole of a high school, then they may every well do so. My mom has warned them millions of times to stay in school and if they don’t want to listen, then that’s on them. They’re practically adults now. Even if they aren’t acting like it, they have to learn on their own. My mom works too fucking hard and she’s the best mom to us. So fuck you, bloody cunt. FUCK I hate her so much. I have nothing to say to her. I will NEVER listen to her. She can go fuck off.
Oh my fuck. I’m so pissed.
Argh.
Gosh.
Everything feels scary now. A dark & heavy atmosphere. I’m so nervous. I really don’t want to think about this. I hope my mom will be okay. I know we’ll get though this. But how could we fucking let this happen. It’s just not worth it. I’m so stupid.
I have to pray. I just have to get though this week.
I can’t wait to get out of that school. It’s the worse.
I’m going to bed.