The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

time starts again.
Monday, January 2, 2012

I can’t believe Christmas vacation is..over. Done. Finished. It was good. I wonder what it’ll be like next year? Next year. I’ll be out of school. It’s crazy. I’m free. At least..until I start collage. Somehow.
Any. School is beginning.
& I will count off the days again and again. Seasons will change but who knows how my life will go.
I have to get through this.
This day.
This week.
Winter.
Spring.
The whole year.
Little by little, day by day.
I’ll take everything in.
God, give me your guidance.
~
I think it’ll be a good day tomorrow. I don’t see why not. I’m taking it easy, keeping to myself and not doing a fucking thing! Hahah. I mean, the first day coming back is always a great day to be lazy. Take advantage of the teacher’s slowness. Teehee. tumblr_lvli4fuKvn1qcfn0j
I can’t help but to glance at the clock and count down how many free hours I have..I guess I’ll go now to lie down will I still can..
I’m so happy tomorrow’s Tuesday. One day down already.
This is silly but..I can feel time beginning to tick already. It’s just my imagination but..yeah.
0006366r
Side note;

My inspiration for tomorrow. It’s just a drawing but I’m going for this look with my uniform. tumblr_lsvzz7JyUw1qcfn0j
0006366r

SONG OF THE MOMENT;

”To kill some time, I have abandoned myself.
The coffee that I drink everyday,
Is bitter today and I miss the sweetness from yesterday.”