The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

start.
Monday, January 9, 2012


Mondays are pretty…weird. It’s like watching a zombie movie. Everyone’s sluggish and emotionless. Dragging their feet across the hall ways, heads on the desk, eyes looking down. Tf. Either way, I’d say that this day was pretty good. It went by quickly. I did everything without any thought. Kind of like a machine.
It’s only when I finally threw my body on my bed that my brain awoke. My head won’t stop buzzing with thoughts. I thought I was going crazy. So I decided to write here.
Now here I am.

cute2
This weekend went by like lightning too. I met a quirky and cute girl. We instantly became friends. She’s..the type of girl I’d always wanted to have as a friend. She’s funny, a little odd, and super pretty. She’s smart and creative too. We’ve got a lot of things in common too. It’s funny..I never care to befriend anyone in that place..and now a group of beautiful and unique people have came my way. I’m really happy to meet all of them. Throughout the day, I’m still by myself, but it’s a little better knowing that someone says hi to me in the hallway or hugs me. Or when Nicole says “Kristi where were you!?”
Hahah..she may think nothing of it, but to me, it makes me happy. Bloomfield is fading away, I guess. It’s nothing but a distant memory. I’m a student of Belleville now. I think it' finally fucking hit me. I guess I belong here now. Don’t I? But I mean, who the fuck cares? It’s just school after all..right? Anyway, I went over Stephanie(new best buddy!)’s house and she told me about Engjell, and showed me pictures and videos of him. She even printed me a picture of him! Can you say creeper? He’s so cute. Ahh. We had so much fun. I feel like I can talk to her about anything & she helps me already. I love Skipper so much. I hope we can hang out lots more. Oh yeah, I slept over her house and she called Engjell. I love his voice. When I woke up the next morning, he asked for me twice…weird. Oh & he probably knows that I like him. I don’t know what he thinks of it. All I know is I have to be positive.
--

Back to today, Engjell was absent. Somehow, I don’t mind. I guess I want to remain invisible from him. I want my feelings to not be there..but I can’t hide anymore. Or else..what’s the point, right? Yea so he wasn’t here. For some reason, Nick, the guy who seemed like he was into me, sat next to me. I’m pretty confused. He’s really goodlooking..and smart. I never paid him any mind but I like him a little.  I’m pretty sure he’s got a girlfriend though. But he’s always looking at me..and kinda acting like how I act with Engjell. Boys are such confusing creatures. Maybe I’m overreacting? Ahhh, my brain feels so tangled and…stuff.
All I really can do, is be positive and happy and have faith!
Anyway. I gonna drink chocolate milk and play video games.
I can’t forget to smile either.
Goodbye.
2_070426_lightsalt_d_o

Song of the moment?

This song sounds really monotone..but her voice is so beautiful.