[S.H.E.] 花都開好了 [Hua Dou Kai Hao Le] [The Flowers Have All Bloomed]
Monday, January 16, 2012
If we did not meet so many turnings, how could I reach your side?
Now when I look back, every step was confusing; I realized there were directions hidden behind.
I once thought that I could no longer bear the weight of another drop of tear.
Today, I finally knew that even tears could produce fragrance.
No longer need to look for faith on other people..
Falling in love with you, I learnt if there is a flower in the heart, then it will bloom in full.
Colour have turned bright, fragrance could be smelled, even the flowers have bloomed well.
You are mine, I now have love, my world is now complete.
Stick tightly to the heart, holding hands tightly, no more regrets.
I am very happy, I am very happy,
the flowers have bloomed well.