The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

exhaust.
Friday, January 20, 2012


line48
It’s the last weekend before Midterms.
I’d imagine it’ll be grueling.
I am tired. Every aspect of my being is filled with fatigue.
When I came home from school today, all I could do was plop down on the nearest bed, curl up, and fall asleep. I'm just physically, mentally, and emotionally, exhausted. The wheels of my mind rusted, my insides rotting. My eyes burning when exposed to light. This week was rough. All the bs reviewing. I can’t wait for the second semester. Another new start. I can throw away everything and come to school refreshed. I just have to survive next week. I think that school has every intention of crushing me sometimes. I mean, shit…
Enough bitching though.
No matter what, my resolve cannot be swayed. I have to pull through. Or I’ll be stuck in that place forever.
myavatar170022381
So on Wednesday, something really horrible happened. I can’t even begin to explain.
All I can say is, that I ended up brining myself again.
Fuck,
I’ll talk about it later.2009-07-29T033325-14