The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Whitenoise.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another day spent sleeping.

tumblr_lv36a2fAkG1qapbyt
Mood: Calm. is059
It was still a good day nonetheless.
Another day of school gone by with nothing special in particular.
I’m not sad.
I’m in a state of tranquility I guess.
Stormless.
I suppose that you can even say I’m happy. What is it called when one is unsure about their own feelings? Anyway, it’s good…different from the harsh realities I was faced with last week. My mom was really, painfully sick and had a kidney infection. A serious one at that…so we were all panicking. She’s better now and back to work so I really am happy and thankful about that. I don’t even want to think about where I’d be without her. I don’t want to be without her ever..so I refuse to think about it. My mother is my hope and treasure.
0079741
I don’t know what comes over me as soon as I go to my room after school, but I love just laying in bed..the quietness slowly lulling me to sweet slumber. It was raining today so it was even better. iu012
I had a dream about another crush that I never really paid any mind to..I just thought he was cute. He has long hair and really nice eyes. He seems deadpan and quiet..but I think he only seems that way because I don’t know him; he’s in my English 3 class. My dream failed to make sense as it always does. I was talking to him and he was lifting me in his arms and he were playing around. .____.
Kristian, who knows I like him, saw and just kept walking like he probably would! Hahah. :P
But we were making out and shit.
When I woke up, I was just confused.
It also made the feelings of wanting a boyfriend rush back to me.
I want a boyfriend even more now--

God…are you trying to tell me something? Please tell me what I should do--
All I really know is I want someone to call my own. I want someone to spend time with. I want the butterflies..the nervousness of getting close to someone. I miss that. So much. It’s a feeling that you only get with that situation. I want to hold a guy and have someone actually like me back..
I want a boyfriend so badly. I really hope I find one.
I really don’t care for friends or anything. I just want one special person who has my heart.
tumblr_lufv2b0faH1qf290m
Sappy shit. Ugh. It’s my feelings though..& at least I can can admit them.

Either way, I woke up slightly confused because all the lights were off and it looked like my brother was sleeping and one was quietly using the computer. I panicked over how late it became and tried to look around for my phone but I was too lazy and drunk with sleep to care all that much. After snuggling in my warm, comforting covers for a while, I got up and checked the time. Luckily, it was only about 8PM~ I realized I hadn’t eaten anything for the day and made my brother call Frank to pick up something to eat. tumblr_lussvb4cKH1qcfn0j 
MDs, which I’m eating nowww. My health teachers would be so p~r~o~u~d. tumblr_lub0m5J8Is1qf290m
It’s so weird that you actually have to do work in Belleville’s health classes. =.= It’s still interesting, at leassst.
1345618n0tlt37ar3
So that’s all I feel like saying tonight.
I guess I’ll just finish eating & wait for my mom to come home.
Then listen to music until I pass out~
tumblr_lsoj4kipVK1qcfn0j
tumblr_lrm99v9Qz61qd8xmf
//SONG OF THE MOMENT//mini112

A beautiful song that randomly came to my head. I love Super Junior so much that sometimes I subconsciously sing and hum their songs~♫

“Looking at you; Just  only a smile..
A smile immersed with shyness. Your eyes looked sad when you looked at me—perhaps that was when you were about to bid farewell.”

I’m going back to bed now~!
s49uh5
tumblr_ltmllqRg8A1qcfn0j