The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

untitled.
Saturday, December 31, 2011

& don’t let your fail hit you on the way out bitch~f260116936e
475
Heehee, I’m so bored! Which is why I keep typing in this journal. I guess I’m kinda excited for the new year. I must admit. It’s pretty cool. Last year, I wasn’t stoked at all. Actually, I didn’t even give a fuck..hahah. So why do I care now? Maybe I’m just more positive & hopeful this year..and maybe that my resolution will really come true. I just want a fresh start really. I want to clear my find, clench my fist and face this new chapter of my life with no bullshit & no regrets. So many horrid things happened to me back then. All at once, everything seemed to crumble all around me. Life seemed like it was beating me to a bloody fucking pulp. All I did was cry and sleep. It was..pathetic. I want to forget. Forget it all. I still feel scared, to be honest..I just have to snap out of this. I really need to wake up and stop feeling frightened. Everything’s gonna be fine..right? tumblr_lpzmhxbLUe1qfel73
I actually got dressed up..even though I’m not going anywhere. I’ll take any excuse to not look like a bum..heheh. I thank my mom the most. Without her, I would never get through this past year. I know she’ll help me again. I’d gladly help her too. We’ll help each other and get through any struggle!
I’m still fucking around and playing games. I think I’ll blast some music to kick off this year~ I hope it’s filled with fangirling and happiness.
Oh wait..it’ll DEF be filled with fangirling. I’m seeing Super Junior in SUPER SHOW 4 this year!
OH.
MY.
GOD.
BRING IT ON SUJUUUUUUUUUUUUU!~~~
2674350n9xzn2f7eh
tumblr_lq7id33uDr1ql1l0v
tumblr_lrgop8XNuN1qgrqfn
tumblr_lq7id33uDr1ql1l0v


101224dsd_d_o
////
Song Of The Moment?
000159xb

I LOVE Kangin’s voice in this. Oppa come back!

“The first time I saw you, that very moment;
Don't know for how long has the time that followed passed too.
Everyday and night my heart's a midnight fantasy.”

2548414otfv3ff23g