So this whole weekend was actually really awesome. I wish I could say that with more excitement, but I’m way too tired right now. I got to stay home on Friday and I slept all day. Saturday, Iji slept over. ^^ And today we went out to eat at this local Japanese place. Everything was a lot of fun. Of course, these jack asses at the cab company managed to fuck up and dropped us at the wrong place..we had to wait in the cold. =.= Oh well. It was still a lot of fun.
This whole week was really good. My depression is getting better. I have a feeling that something very good will happen soon. I’m getting better at being more hopeful.
I hope that it stays like this.
My mind is blank though.
I keep yawning.
I wanna wash my face and curl up in my bed. In my small room.
It’s too cold.
Can you believe Christmas is this Sunday?
I’m gonna take it easy in school. ;D
I long to go to sleep.
Night!