The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

New years.
Saturday, December 31, 2011

1_0112jiji_d_o
Happy New Year~
I wish I could be more happy & enthusiastic..but I’m sleepy sooooo.
This is a new chapter in my life I suppose. I wonder what this year will bring? One thing is for sure; it’s my final year of high school! It has to be awesome. I’m so done. When that last bell rings, I’m running out and ripping off my uniform and taking off to the bus with the biggest smile on my face. Oh my goshhhhhhh. Just thinking about it makes me giddy. Fuck everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
I can’t wait spend this Summer with no worries. I have to keep working hard in school and no more absences! I must graduateee. Oh &,
My only resolution is to feel better about my self and one day, recover from my depression.
bonekinharosabeijo6qq
Notable things that happened on ‘11.tumblr_lt1ixqxiCC1qhkays
-Best summer ever. Hung out everyday with Stephen, Tielyr and everyone else. So many good memories. So much fun, laughter and jokes. Made lots of money from my job~
-Left Bloomfield High. Left behind every thing.
-Dumped by first serious relationship.
-Confidence got better over time.
-Fell in love with Super Junior.

--
This list is short, but overall..I really wouldn’t trade this year for anything. It was one big experience. The good, the bad..the ugly. I’ve learned from all of it. This chapter is over and it’s time to start all over. I still have a lot to learn and more growing up to do. I think I’ve just got to take it day by day.
anyway.
And maybe I’ll find a boyfriend. I really hope so. I can’t wait to see what happens.
tumblr_lst1ayng1P1qapbyt
For now I’m going to enjoy what’s left of my vacation. I wanna take it easy.
qq5
--

Also, yesterday was pretty fun. I hung out with Egypt. I’m being mean to her though. I don’t know why. I always end up treating everyone like shit. I hope she can find someone else. I’m only suitable to be alone. I really don’t think I deserve friends. I can’t seem to go back to the supportive friend I once was. I need to be alone for a while..maybe. I have to fix myself. I really feel irritated by everyone. I don’t know why. I have to stop. I think I need to learn to appreciate people more. Anyway, I don’t have much else to say.
Goodbye 2011. I hope new memories come and new ways to find happiness. New music!
I think this year will be good. After all, there’s no way to go but up from here.

Goodnight.
1027jiji_d_o