I’m still pissed off, irritated and filled with teenage angst.
(this is me right now!)
I guess I’ve just been so stressed that I really don’t know why to do.
I really wish I wasn’t like this. I don’t want to be this person. I don’t want to be moody and angry.
I wish that there was a happy switch on the back of my neck.
Why am I so pissed.
It’s making me feel weird. Maybe it’s my medicine.
I am so broken. I swear.
In my own defense, I’m not hurting anyone, I’m not taking it out on anyone. All I have been doing is playing video games, blogging and sleeping.
Sleeping angrily, that is.
I’m not doing shit. Or am I?
LOL. Gantz is way too fucking relevant.
//song of the moment//
”Just Wait! You can’t hold me down. You wouldn’t be able to reach me even if you wanted to slap me~
Put your hand down, don’t cry and just move to the side.”
