So.
I actually think I feel a bit better.
I don’t know what caused me to feel a glint of happiness. Maybe it was because playing around with html is fun? Maybe the music? Maybe my pills..Who cares? All I know is it feels great~
Hahah..what..is wrong with me? Did I really just go from pissed off & sad to happy in a couple of hours? Tch. I guess I’ll let it slide for now. I don’t really care at this point. I’m just glad it’s done. Stephen said he misses me. It feels good to know that someone does. It always does.
Tomorrow is a new day. I have to be hopeful that the rest of my weekend turns out well. I just really need to clench my fists and snap out of this. I hope tomorrow I can wear something cute and take my ass out of this house. Anywhere. Preferably with lots and lots of coffee. Fighting!
I guess I should go to sleep. But first~ I’m gonna read some more GANTZ. Nothin’ like blood, guts and gore before bed.