Replaying a fucking classic! Chrono Cross. One of my number one favorite games ever. Adam downloaded it on PSP for me and I’m really excited. This game brings back so much awesome memories. All of them happy~ Could I go back to being the carefree child I once was? All I did was play games! It was great. Hahah. I think I’ll be that little brat..just for today forever.;) Tehee~ My eyes are going to be glued to a screen for….god knows how long. I regret n o t h i n g~
I really wish I could live in either one of these worlds. Actually, I’d love to live in Arni Village. Reminds me of Trinidad. I’d eat fruit and visit Opassa Beach everyday. Then walk alone to Cape Howl. Then I’d marry Sir Karsh~! ;A; What a perfect life that would be. Anyway. I just wanted to put that out there. I’ll be playing this all night!