I feel tired. Sick. Confused. Burnt out. I don’t know why I feel down and completely alone. I need someone maybe; would anyone want to be with…someone like me? My mind threatens to shut down. My bones will crumble. I wanna sleep forever. I won’t be bothered with anyone’s dramatics. I want to be left alone. Unless it’s with someone I like. This mindset continues to stay with me.
Today I woke up really late and missed Isis’s babyshower. I tired to walk around but I was just too sleepy. Fuck. I ate and went back to bed. Now I’m awake again. My day is so exciting~ Uwaah..I do not know when I’ll snap out of this.
Song of the moment year.
Half Pain//BANA
“Fall into a light sleep; it encompasses my very being. I never carry out my promises. So long ago, I threw away my brightness &
like the light from the morning sun,
it can never return.”
x
tl;dr?
blah blah blah life fucking sucks kill me now blah blah
:)