The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

cold.
Monday, November 21, 2011
This is what I feel like right now~
I'm also cold as fuck!

Today went by as quick as lightning!
School too.
There was a bad fright today.
The boy looked like a vicious demon. It was so entertaining, it made my day.
Didn't know that I could react to positively to violence...
But then I started to feel sad.
I don't like to see people getting hurt.
I also worry about my brothers.
THIS is the environment they have to go to school and learn in?
They should really do something about this. They are so ignorant and unaware.
It pisses me off.

I shouldn't have to fucking worry.
I can only count on God to protect them. 
I'm not sure if i've got a lot to say or not. My mind feels blank but I feel sad.
I guess it's the loneliness again.
I'm still on medication. I really hope I can get better.
I do not want to feel this way.
anylonger.
Right now, I am just too tired and too sad to think or say anything.
But above all, today was a good day- I hope tomorrow goes by fast too. I need to plunge back into my bed sheets.
Goodnight x


 SONG OF THE MOMENT~



BEAUTIFUL YOU // DBSK
"
I wish I could fall asleep to the caress of your voice~
Even on the nights we can't meet, it's like you're embracing me."