The thoughts of a timid and lonely girl. I'm just trying my best to live happily.


tumblr / ig / more links
← old new →

layout by ellie.

Blank Mind.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blank

Heechul & Kangin; Stay safe & healthy. I will wait for you. ♥

Here we are. The most dreaded day of a teenagers life. No, not puberty..the last day of summer.

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.

It’s…
Suicide Season.
Hahah.
What’s going to happen?
You see, with Bloomfield..I had come to know what to expect.
Lunch with my circle of friends.
Studying hard..maybe even collage.

Now look at me.
In an unfamiliar, chilling place.
With no hope for the future.
So many things taken from me.
& now even my education?
Why.
tumblr_lpzmd92XYZ1qfel73

My mind is a blank, feature-less place.
I just don’t want to think about it.

The weather is fitting for such a day..isn’t it?  Cold rain & darkness. d1f98e3ecc90a52b10979216d9d07505
Today, I just want to hide. I just want to sleep. I don’t want to feel, or eat.
My nervousness and fear will sink to the bottom.
I want to be a robot.
Just work, eat, sleep, repeat.
A machine.
No feelings, no emotions, no hurt.
Wouldn’t that be amazing?
myavatar170029431

I mean..sure, I wouldnt' be in love because I wouldn’t have feelings.
I probably wouldn’t have friends either.
But I think it would be worth it.
Nothing would hurt me. No tears.
Just blankness.
Just expressionless.
Painless, tranquil, bliss.
komatta_001
But guess what?
It’s not possible.
I am, believe it or not, human after all.
I have to feel.
Be it happiness, sadness, anger.
Depression.
So it’s either I bite my tongue, clench my fists, and face everything with strength and unyielding power.
Or..wallow in a pathetic pool of depression, angst, and tears.
I’m done sinking.
I have to find this strength.
I just hope I can.
& soon.
myavatar170019901

To be honest…
I’m not sure what I want at all.
I think I want friends.
I think I want to be able to smile in Belleville..as I once did in Bloomfield.
I think I want to be able to sit with others.
I just think..
But I’m scared.

I am clueless.
I have no idea anymore.

All I know is.
I want to be happy. Whether it’s as a lone wolf,
or with people around me.

I am just…so…clueless.

myavatar170028191

I just hope things will be okay.