-Day 4-Music: Miracle ♪ Super Junior
Mood: Awake.
So guess what?
I’m finally Eighteen! It’s so awesome.
I’m considered an ‘adult’ by the law & can now watch porn legally! (As if that ever stopped me.)
It’s pretty awesome but I’m not sure why. I guess it’s just….I don’t know at all, actually.
My birthday was really, really good. I cried in the morning though.
….I just realized that I was thinking about that guy still. I AM over him, but I still think about it from time to time.
Ahah. I simply realized that it feels like nothing ever happened.
Like I never met him.
Like I never even had a boyfriend.
It feels non-existent.
I can’t say much because I don’t and do not want to remember that morning.
I just cried.
Had to let out some emotional shit.
Of course, no one knows & no one will ever know.
I feel okay again though so it doesn’t matter!
My mind is so scattered right now.
Anyway.
I went shopping for new clothes! I got a lot of nice, awesome things! :)
I’m so happy! Best birthday ever. n.n
I love my mom!
Also, I’ve been eating a lot! I don’t know why. Ahhh.
But! I am going jogging on Monday with Iji!
So it’a chill, heheheh~
I love ice cream, okay!??!
Hahah. Oh & tomorrow, I may go over to David’s house with everyone and stuff.
I’m very nervous.
Hopefully, I have fun. Hahah.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Also, I’m gonna be working soon.
That’s all~
I’m gonna just do bullshit on the internets and then dream about my love Kyu!
Later!